- TheAspirationto Leadership
- Preparing to Lead. Leaders train for the moment.
- Positioning to Lead. Leaders are responsible at each opportunity.
- Picked to Lead. Leaders are given the right to lead.
2.The Action of Leadership
- Determining The Need. Leaders see the work.
- Deciding The Plan. Leaders plan the work.
- Develop The Impact. Leaders finish the work.
3.The Attitudes of Great Leaders
- ConcerningPeople. Culture. Leaders inspire others to serve.
- ConcerningMotivations. Inspiration. Leaders inspire to achieve.
- ConcerningGoals. Change. Leaders make important decisions.